Product Launches Security
Events which are open to the general public or which are held in open space offer particular safety and security challenges to the organizer. Any commercial event is a potential target for criminals, extremists and terrorists. Security must be addressed early in the planning process. To provide security for a variety of events includes AGMs, product launches, corporate functions and major sporting events, receptions, parties, product launches, and more. But well-managed security staff will make your event run smoothly by controlling access, meeting and greeting your guests, maintaining safety and good order and allowing you to concentrate on the event itself.
If you are launching a new product that’s generating a lot of buzz, you may want to consider hiring a security agency for your product launch event. Customers can be enthusiastic and impatient when it comes to acquiring a product they have a lot of interest in. While it’s great that an item is creating such a large demand before it’s even launched, a large and eager crowd can lead to accidents. Security guards can not only help in managing large crowds, but can also help prevent theft and vandalism prior to and during your Product Launch Event.
To understand how important a strategic, message-driven product launch or press conference is for your organization or business, no matter your industry. Hire professional planning and event management security services for guarding your event.
Security Services includes:
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Main Event Security
- Radio Communications
- Access Control
- Liaison with Police and Emergency Services
- Mobile CCTV
- Crowd control management
- Security patrols
All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. metroguards.com.au makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
We only provide security guards, crowd controller and patrol services, for more information please give us a call 1300 73 11 73.