Static Guards Retail Melbourne
A retail guard is an effective way to reduce the number of increased criminal incidents in the common retail sector today. Specially trained and fully vetted static officers protect property, stock and staff in the retail industry. Static Security Guards services includes:
- Detecting theft and suspicious activities
- Security tagging
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Liaison with Police
- Handling difficult consumers
- CCTV monitoring
- Protection against vandalism
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery.
From static and mobile security guards to CCTV installation and remote monitoring, Security firms provides a wide selection of high quality, effective security services that offer a return on investment for stores of all sizes, from high street shops to world-renowned department stores.
Uniformed Officers are skilled at dealing with large crowds, letting thousands in during the sales or evacuating entire shopping malls in an emergency. Static Security guards can add protection to your store, act as customer greeters and provide a security presence whilst staff are focused on increasing sales opportunities and serving customers.
All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. metroguards.com.au makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
We only provide security guards, crowd controller and patrol services, for more information please give us a call 1300 73 11 73.